Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates On Sites

I have been visiting my prism cauldron site and adding a little here and there,still no more members.I was so hoping to have a website that went somewhere at some point.I don't want to do all the work and have no one there to see or have it help in it.I have made website or such in the past and they never went anywhere,I want this one to be better.I ended up closing my yahoo group a month or so ago an no one even cared,I did get one reply and she was nice.I have ppl helping me but haven't heard from them in a while,I know they have their own lives and respect that as I always do.I just want to have more member and more activity in there,maybe one day and I hope so.I used this app on facebook so I can share my blog on here and I hope it helps send people to my site and gain members.

No comments:

Post a Comment