Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Website-Circle of the Prism Couldron

I have yet another website but this is be the best one yet.I have helpers now and a co-owner Dylan,I met him on a pagan site.I have having trouble with the whole code thing and I am so trying to figure it all out.I have asked for help from the one who gave me the site and having sites of her own though she would know more then I but not so much.I wish I had someone who understood how all this went that I could ask questions when they come up.I try to find help on the site but I am not having much luck,its just too hard on some areas.I am trying to make a facebook connection and a like button,having trouble getting all the code and what needs to be there.I have got the forum going and buttons to link the group with the forum made.I so need more time to tweak this site and also invite more people to my site.I also need to figure out how to make a face connection.
Circle of the Prism Cauldron Come and take a look at it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment