Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pagan Prayers-Not mine,found on net.

Goddess Bedtime Prayers

By , About.com Guide

Goddess Prayers 1. Mother of all things, watch over me tonight,
Hold me in your arms, until the morning light.

2. Blessed be the mother goddess, by all her many names.
May she bless my family and friends.
May she bless the animals of the world,
and all people everywhere.

3. Diana, goddess of the moon,
Shining in the sky above,
Bathe me in your magical light,
And protect me with your love.



Bedtime Prayers to the God

By , About.com Guide

God Prayers 1. The horned god runs in the night,
And hunts among the stars,
May he watch over and keep us safe,
No matter where we are.

2. Lord of night, welcome me as I sleep.
Guide me in the darkness,
and protect me as I dream.



Goodnight Earth

By , About.com Guide

Goodnight Earth
The earth is big and fat and round,
I love the sky, the sea and the ground,
I love the birds and dogs and sheep,
and all the animals that fall asleep,
I love the flowers and rocks and trees,
I love the earth, and it loves me.



Fantasy Bedtime Prayer for Kids

By , About.com Guide

Fantasy Bedtime Prayer for Kids Now I lay down in my bed,
And pull the covers up to my head.
I'll dream of dragons and fairies bright,
And pixies and wizards and elves tonight.
I'll dream of some sort of magical place, and
wake in the morning with a smile on my face.



A Psalm for Gaia

By , About.com Guide

A Psalm for Gaia
Written by Dolores Stewart Riccio, used with permission

The Earth is my mother, I shall not want.
She nurtures me in green pastures;
she freshens me with flowing waters.
She restores my body and awakens my soul.
Although I walk in the shadow
of changing seasons and passing time,
I will not fear death,
for the essence of life is within me,
the peace and beauty of Earth comfort me.
She teaches me to harvest her abundant gifts,
she fills my heart with compassion,
I drink from the cup of simple pleasures.
As I look to the skies with wonder
at the immensity of the universe,
I know I am blessed beyond measure
to live all the days of my life
in the bountiful house of Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment