Saturday, April 30, 2011

Facebook group~Crescent Moon/Prism Cauldron-1st group ritual

I am doing a Beltane online chat ritual with Dylan right now.From the book Norse Magic by DJ Conway

Cast the circle
"I consecrate this circle in the name of the ancient gods

Here may they manifest and bless their child

This is time that is not a time a place that is not a place on a day that is not a day
I stand at the threshold between the worlds before the gates of asgard

place the chalice on the pentacle

"Great Goddess Freyja, bless this creature of water to your service.MAy we always remember the cauldron waters of rebirth
(hold your wand over the chalice while doing so)
hold dagger over salt: Great Goddess Freyja bless this creature of Earth to your service, MAy we always honor th blessed earth in its many forms and beings
Great Freyja be you adored
Sprinkle salt in water and sprinkle mixture around circle
Place incense on pentacle
Great God Freyr bless this creature of fire to your service
May we always remember the sacred fire that dances within the form of every creation
Great God Freyr bless this creature of air to your service
May we always listen to the spirit winds that bring us the voices of the ancient ones

go the east and say: I call upon you powers of air to witness this rite and to guard this circle

go to the south:I call upon you powers of fire to witness this rite and to guard this circle

go to the west: I call upon you powers of water to witness this rite and to guard
this circle

go to the north: I call upon you powers of earth to witness this right and to guard this circle

This circle is bound with power all around within I stand with protection at hand

I do call the goddess to be here with me she once alled the lady of MAy Greetings o Goddesss of things wild of trees of skies and of waters blessed be

I am the servant thou the Lady I am the hands to obey the weapon to use the body to serve

I was born to thy service and by thy will shall PI live to die at the time appointed

Let now thy great light come into me I am a cup to be filled that I may do what is needful Blessed be thy commands Let my ears hear them my hands and feet obey Blessed be ever thy will which moves me

Lovely Lady great Lord I present to you the guardians of this house the specials spirits I have invited into my home I honor them in this symbol of their being Great Freyr lovely Freyja bless thi guardians of this house And to your blessings I add my thanks for their portection blessed be
(hold up statue of god and goddess while saying this)

Place your drink in the chalice and say To the gods of Asgard! Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!

Close the circle:
go the east and say: I call upon you powers of air to witness this rite hail and farewell

go to the south:I call upon you powers of fire to witness this rite hail and farewell

go to the west: I call upon you powers of water to witness this rite hail and farewell

go to the north: I call upon you powers of earth to witness this right hail and farewell

This circle is bound with power all around within I stand with protection at hand hail and farewell

I sum it up as follows "Isis and Ra, Freyr and Freyja and any and all highest spirit guides and guardians who were here with me this night hail and farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment